180 ton teeming crane deliver to ArcelorMittal in Kazakhstan
August 14, Weihua 180 ton teeming crane, 90+90 tons charging semi-gantry crane, 100 ton overhead crane, etc. A total of seven sets cranes delivered to Kazakhstan, serving the steel project of ArcelorMittal in Kazakhstan.
This series of steel production cranes is designed according to the FEM standard, guided by the modular design theory, and is completed with new materials and new processes for the production environment with a large temperature difference on the customer's project site. It is highly versatile, intelligent and high-tech steel mill cranes.
180 ton teeming ladle crane technical features:
1. The crane adopts a new type of rigid bridge structure with four beams, four rails and double trolleys, and the working duty is A8;
2. Compared with similar products, the self-weight is reduced by 10%, the height is reduced by 25%, and the width is reduced by 25%; the product can be applied to the ambient temperature of -40°C to +60°C;
3. The new type of festoon cable power supply system is resistant to high temperature radiation can operate reliably under the condition of thousands of degrees of high temperature radiation;
Technical features of 90+90 ton charging semi-gantry crane:
1. This crane is a special charging semi-gantry crane for steel mills. The lifting capacity of the whole crane is 90+90t, the lifting height is 24m, and the working duty is A8;
2. The product has been newly designed for the problems of limited production space, high risk factor of skew-pulling and hoisting during charging, and excessive wire rope skew-pulling angle, which is an innovative product for the company;
3. It adopts the structure of three beams and four rails. Two sets of independent hoisting mechanisms are designed on a single trolley, equipped with a special four-point laminated hook spreader. The two hoisting mechanisms can realize the function of hopper dumping and feeding through their independent actions;
4. Carry out the finite element optimization calculation of the overall structure, simulate the actual operating conditions of the crane, and reduce the dead weight and the wheel pressure of the whole crane by 10% compared with similar products;
ArcelorMittal Steel Group is one of the world's best steel manufacturers, employing 320,000 people in more than 60 countries, and the group's annual output accounts for about 10% of the world's total steel production. Weihua 7 sets cranes serving its project in Kazakhstan, which will help ArcelorMittal to further expand the steel industry in Kazakhstan and continue to expand the international market.